Colin Fisher Funeral Directors provide an affordable and simple alternative to a funeral with our Direct Cremation service. We arrange and provide a dignified cremation, without mourners attending.
This service can be helpful for families that are too far away from the deceased, as we can collect the deceased from a Hospital, Hospice or Public Mortuary anywhere in the UK.
A Professional Service
We understand that arranging a funeral service can be a very emotional, and overwhelming time. Colin Fisher Funeral Directors take care of all the arrangements, so you have the support you need during your bereavement.
Whatever your family’s wishes and requests, we strive to deliver a personal, meaningful and dignified funeral service that meets your needs.
Our direct cremation process is straightforward and respectful. As trusted funeral experts, you’ll have the reassurance that our direct cremation service is carried out respectfully and professionally.
We will always ensure the safe return of the ashes to you, and will have them couriered back to you within 14 days, in a simple urn.
Our Direct Cremation service is available across the UK mainland. It includes:
- 24/7 telephone access
- Facilitation of all the necessary arrangements
- Removal of deceased into our mortuary from a hospice, hospital or public mortuary during normal working hours
- Mortuary accommodation for the deceased until the funeral
- Provision of a basic coffin suitable for cremation
- Specialist funeral vehicle to transport the deceased to the crematorium
- Coffin bearers to take the coffin into the crematorium
- An unattended cremation, at a time and date of our choosing
- The return of the ashes or scattering in the Gardens of Remembrance
- Bereavement telephone counselling service
Our Direct Cremation Service starts from £1650 (inclusive of all Cremation and Doctors fees where applicable).
We carry out direct cremation at a time suitable to us, using a closed hearse to attend the crematorium and all the necessary staff.
Get in touch
Find out more about our Direct Cremation service, to discuss how we can support you, or if you have any questions. We are here to help.