With over 20 years experience working with families to deliver a traditional funeral service, we ensure that we provide everything you need for your loved one’s traditional service.
A traditional funeral can be held at any crematorium or cemetery in and around Orpington. Colin Fisher funeral directors will take care of all the details required and ensure a respectful and dignified service for your loved one.
We will help you hold a traditional ceremony with a religious leader or celebrant. If you have a preferred minister or funeral official to lead the ceremony, we will do our best to work with them to co-ordinate the funeral service.
Our Traditional Funeral Services
- Taking care of your loved one in our Chapel of Rest
- Booking the church cemetery or crematorium
- Arranging an obituary notice
- Arranging and liaising with the minister & funeral officials
- Arranging the music
- Arranging a traditional black hearse and limousine for the funeral procession
- Arranging the flowers
- Arranging catering for the wake
Get in touch
If you are interested in our traditional funeral service, please get in touch with us to discuss any queries you may have, and for a quote. We will always give you a full written breakdown of all our costs before you book the funeral.