If your loved one was passionate about the environment, or enjoyed nature and the countryside then an eco-friendly funeral may be a good option for their funeral.
We provide eco-friendly funerals to help you leave a lighter footprint on the environment. Natural burials use eco-friendly coffins and include a memorial donation to the woodland trust to continue to give back to the environment.
An Eco-friendly funeral includes:
- The services of a funeral director, the necessary administration and a full complement of staff/undertakers
- The removal of the deceased from the place of death to our Chapel of Rest
- Care of the deceased
- Full viewing facilities at the Chapel of Rest
- A solid pine coffin with fittings, three pairs of wooden handles, inscribed name plate and taffeta interior (or another eco-friendly coffin of your choice)
- A hearse and one limousine (seating up to six people)
- An in-memoriam donation to the Woodland Trust
Woodland Burial Grounds
Woodland burial grounds are a beautiful, natural and tranquil place to be buried, and usually allow the planting of a natural memorial, as grave markers are not allowed.
Woodland burial grounds we work with in the Orpington, Bromley, and Sidcup areas include Clandon Wood and Eden Valley, you are able to visit these grounds and we can help to arrange a burial here, or at another site of your choice.
Get in touch
Find out more about our eco-friendly funerals. Contact us to discuss how we can help you arrange a woodland burial, or if you have any queries.